Meinberg is home to the world’s leading clock synchronization expertise, setting industry benchmarks for innovation, flexibility, and reliability time and again with its leading-edge synchronization solutions. Based in Bad Pyrmont, Germany, since its founding, this privately-owned company is among the most established and prominent innovators of the industry with over four decades of experience behind it, developing and manufacturing a range of high-end synchronization technology, including its flagship PTP & NTP time servers, receivers for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, DCF77, and MSF signals, IRIG & AFNOR time code generators & readers, as well as an array of related accessories such as antennas, converters, and signal distribution systems. Meinberg serves customers around the globe, delivering secure synchronization for mission-critical applications in the power, broadcasting, telecommunications, aerospace, financial, defense, and cutting-edge research sectors. With the Meinberg family of companies also encompassing our subsidiary Meinberg USA Inc. in Santa Rosa, California, and embedded systems specialist Oregano Systems in Vienna, Austria, as well as a robust network of trusted distribution & service partners located in over 40 countries around the world, Meinberg’s quality and expertise is never far away.
Calnex makes test and measurement instrumentation and solutions for the telecoms and cloud computing industries.
Calnex’s portfolio enables R&D, pre-deployment and in-service testing for network technologies and networked applications, enabling its customers to validate the performance of the critical infrastructure associated with telecoms and cloud computing networks and the applications that run on it. To date, Calnex has secured and delivered orders to over 680 customer sites in 68 countries across the world. Customers include BT, China Mobile, NTT, Ericsson, Nokia, Intel, Qualcomm, IBM and Meta.
Founded in 2006, Calnex is headquartered in Linlithgow, Scotland, with additional locations in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Stevenage, England and the USA, supported by sales teams in China and India. Calnex has a global network of partners, providing a worldwide distribution capability.
Calnex has the honour of holding 3 Queens’s Awards for Enterprise, the UK’s highest recognition for trade.
For more information, please visit us at www.calnexsol.com.
Microchip is a leading provider of smart, connected and secure embedded control and GNSS synchronization solutions. Its comprehensive portfolio enables customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering system cost and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 120,000 customers in industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
NetTimeLogic is your partner for synchronization, network redundancy and time sensitive networking solutions. With our expertise in FPGA and software development we can offer you out-of-the-box and customized solutions.
Swabian Instruments is a test and measurement company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. We develop and sell digital data acquisition and signal generation systems that are easy to use, performant, and packed with useful features. Our instruments empower scientists around the globe to perform groundbreaking research. With our Time Tagger Series, we are emerging as the technology leader in time-correlated single photon counting instrumentation. We enable scientists to implement their research ideas with just a few lines of code and help them maximize the time they spend on their actual research. Our system’s architectures and the interface that the user interacts with push the frontiers of what is possible with modern data acquisition and signal generation systems. The Time Tagger comes with a software-based external clock that allows using arbitrary reference clocks. Ideally, an atomic clock will be used as a reference to extend the long-time stability of the Time Tagger. The metrics for Frequency Stability Analysis are described in the IEEE 1139 standard. The Time Tagger’s FrequencyStability measurement class provides a collection of metrics, including the Allan Deviation (ADEV), the Time Deviation (TDEV), and the Hadamard Deviation (HDEV). The FrequencyStability class calculates all available metrics in parallel, on-the-fly, and even tracks the current frequency- and phase error.
MOBATIME is your partner for time server and clocks. It’s a leading brand with expertise in time display, time distribution, time synchronization and time reference systems. Swiss quality and innovation are the foundations of the family-owned company Moser-Baer AG, which was founded in 1938. Practically all of the products are fully developed, designed, produced and tested in Switzerland. Whether you need a standard product or a high-tech custom solution: each product combines proven quality with cutting-edge technology.
- More than 84 years of experience
- More than 475 employees worldwide.
- More than 18’000 projects supported.
- More than 1.31 Million clocks produced for public Transportation, Airports, Hospitals and other Applications.
- MOBATIME products are successfully deployed in worldwide projects with 100% satisfaction.
- We’re chosen because we provide a complete solution which includes but not limited to just supply of competent time servers, slave clocks / standalone clocks and accessories but also essential services and support system after sales
- Our products are particularly well known because our time servers come with an industry leading specification and quality and our wide range of analogue clocks and digital clocks suitable for both indoor and outdoor environment with various synchronization mode such as NTP, self-setting code, wireless, standalone, etc.
- All our products are of excellent quality and are made in Switzerland and EU countries. We deliver what we promise.
- Our values drive us and we are present within your location either directly or through our partners and can extend our best support online or onsite in line with the customer requirement.
- At last, we would like to add that knowing our time systems are improving the timekeeping of the application areas: Railways, Airports, Hospitals, Banking, Telecom, Power, Industry, Institutions or Ships. We feel motivated to keep improving & investing for a better customer experience.
Find out more on: www.mobatime.com.